11.6.11

Good Morning, I should be so depressed that my blog has made barely any progress this week. Instead im so proud that i found the balls to start one anyway. One day they will be a young girl somewhere reading the words i write down, so here goes nothing my first personal post. This morning when i woke up I realized how much I have grown over the past few weeks. Since my 20th birthday I vowed to grow closer to God, love me, to dream big, and to become confident in everything I do. The time between then and now seemed like a blur until this very moment. I can see how I have matured. More concerned with my own style then trends my femininity surfaced. I finally stopped pretending to be holy, or religious and let God work inside me. Now people see me for who I am and although i'm flawed Im genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment