Valentines Massacre

For the past few weeks I have refused to write. Frustrated with myself, the ongoing battle between what I believe and what my heart feels. Getting closer to date I dreaded what might come. Mentally I prepared myself for the worse. He'll probably ignore me, forget about me and lose my number. The mind blowing events I experienced this week will always be cherished. I didn't receive an expensive gift but what I feel in my heart I know it to be real. II don't have to guess anymore, or feel as if he doesn't notice. The words we shared, the sacred unspoken. I may have never been this comfortable around any man. I never smiled this hard. This week I had my first "movie" kiss. I can't even explain how I feel. ,Anita baker radio is what I'm feeling. Something so unexpected like love is here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment